- I am 18 years or older.
- I understand the Billing & Refund Policy. For the purchase of do at home courses and group classes, I may request a refund within 30 days of my purchase date. If purchasing a membership, as in a recurring term, I agree to pay a recurring fee. Should I wish to cancel my membership, I may cancel at any time and this will cease any further subscription charges. I understand that memberships are non-refundable and that I am not entitled to any refunds or pro-rated discounts given for a partial-term membership.
- I acknowledge that Growing Human(kind)ness reserves the right to cancel my membership and remove my access to all on-line materials. Reasons may include but aren’t limited to my not following the terms #1.
- I understand that author and teacher Karly Randolph Pitman, nor anyone in Growing Human(kind)ness LLC is not a licensed therapist, psychotherapist, or medical doctor. I understand that if I want medical or mental health advice, I need to seek out a medical or mental health care professional. I agree not to hold Karly Randolph Pitman or Growing Human(kind)ness LLC liable for any advice, consistent with Growing Human(kind)ness’ Legal Disclaimer. The Growing Human(kind)ness school is not meant to take the place of service from a medical professional, mental health services, psychotherapy, or other forms of health care and support for the treatment of trauma, depression, anxiety, mental illness, an eating disorder, or another health condition.
- I understand that as part of purchase, Growing Human(kind)ness will send me email communications consistent with its Email Policy. In every email, there will be a link to unsubscribe, as well as to “edit my preferences” or “update my profile” where I can tailor the kind and frequency of emails sent to me.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.